Tragedy struck in Isoko South Local Government Area of Delta State last weekend when a man , his wife and three daughters failed to wake up from sleep following what appears to be death from inhalation of generator smoke (fume).
They all had gone to bed with the petrol generator on due to electric power outage; the vibration of the generator apparently turned its exhaust towards the room and they all inhaled the smoke (fume) from the exhaust.
The smoke from the exhaust of any petrol powered generator contains CARBON MONOXIDE which prevents blood from carrying to different parts of the body including the brain.
Always place your generator far from the house.

No Comments

Leave a Comment