An official autopsy report released on Thursday, 2/6/16, by the Midwest Medical Examiners office in the United  states of Americal has revealed that the American Music icon, Prince , died of self administered drug overdose. The drug is Fentanyl, a very strong synthetic opioid pain killer, similar to morphine but much much stronger than morphine. It is a drug of addiction.
It is said that Prince started using the drug after a hip replacement surgery several years back for the resulting pain.

 

No Comments

Leave a Comment